Monday, October 7, 2013

Prep Time; also known as list making

Each week I hope to have everything in order before Monday morning; to my kids that would mean my lists are made. That would include the meal plan list. The exercise plan for the week list. The to do list; these are the things that MUST be done this week, and of course there is the dump list. This is the list of things I know I need to take care of but certainly can sit on the list for another week or two.  And yes I am one of those people who add thing to a list after I have completed the task only to cross it off and feel good about accomplishing something.

Why all of this thought to putting something on paper? I don't know that I can tell you. Some of it is fear; fear of forgetting what I might for get some detail of what is important for me that week. Some would say it is the control freak in me that needs to be in control of everything. Some would say it is a silly obsession. My daughter tells me when I pass my tomb stone will have a check mark with the statement. Her lists were completed! I will also note; several of my daughters have become list makers...I am a proud Mom.

Whatever it is; I must stop this post now, I need to get something crossed off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...