Friday, October 25, 2013

Late October

It is late in the month, snow is looming, the holidays are right there behind. This morning I enjoyed my cup of hot java with my dog at my feet. I was reminded of how much I love this routine. We are in the middle of relocating; this daily comfort is not available during this process. One forgets the simple pleasures that make this life simply lovely when you are stressed, unsure of what the day will bring and a bit edgy. No matter the situation we are in; we need to remember the sun came up; even if it might be hiding behind the clouds.

Enjoy this day in late October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...