Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A New Normal???

It doesn't matter where you are in life sometimes you just have to refocus. We have been going through many changes in the last few months and things will continue to change until we sell our old house and relocate completely. It is difficult to live out of suitcase and sleep in your own bed just once in awhile.

With all of those changes it is easy to get negative; even crabby about not having your normal. Today I find myself digging for some positive in the crazy world. I am excited that I have been able to reconnect with some old friends; stay in touch with old friends and be a bit closer to some family.

Today refocusing means putting a few words down on paper. Being grateful for the good jobs we have; being blessed with family that makes us smile. Life is really good, it is just different right now. I guess I will learn to be okay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...