Sunday, October 13, 2013

National Be Nice to Others Day

OK, I made that up. It is not today, I don't know if there is such a day. But there should be. If it was National Be Nice To Others Day; how many random acts of kindness could you perform today? If we all put on our kindness sweater and reach out to others what a wonderful world we would live in and what a great day it would be!!

Today's challenge: seek out opportunities to help someone today. Rake the leaves of a neighbor; pay for someones coffee. Let someone in in line ahead of you. Look for opportunities to be nice today. I can't wait to hear what you came up with!

How will you celebrate this national, what the heck, let's make it an International holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...