Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Go to the Head of the Class


Getting the TSA prescreen rocks! Apparently if mind your P's and Q's, you get a go to the head of the class when traveling! Since I have successfully put all items 3 ounces or less in plastic bags, removed my shoes and belt, along with successfully passing the wand test on previous visits through TSA screenings, I am no longer subject to the tedious long lines at the airport!

A few things here, you still might need to remove your belt and shoes. Who remembers the game "Go to the Head of the Class"? And really what does minding your P's and Q's mean? I will contemplate as I enjoy my speedy entrance into the secure world of the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...