Friday, April 27, 2018

#Unpredictable

This year I set some goals to make changes in my life; work on some priorities that I have not
spent anytime focusing on in the last few years. All goals revolved around
working on a focus for a book, a podcast, and upping my game on the blog. I have been
plugging away at the goals, accomplishing a few, moving backwards on the organizational
goals I set, and starting the process to accomplish some long time goals of mine. It has all
been very unpredictable. Which is the name of my new podcast.

This week I went back to running, which got me back to my podcast listening, which
inspired me to dive in a little deeper.
My goals are the same, but with a new sharper focus. Thus the name change of my blog.
This will now sync up with the new podcast. (the first two practice episodes
are up with my nieces Sara and Katie) Unpredictable is the stories of this crazy,
twisting and turning unpredictable life we live.

Follow along and if you have a story you would share I would love to hear from you.
By the way, there is no story to crazy or unbelievable or unpredictable. They may not
be crazy or unbelievable, but they are real. I hope you enjoy the unpredictable ride.

1 comment:

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...