Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Welcome to the World Baby Girl

Last night our family welcomed a new baby girl to the world. Our niece Sara and her
husband Travis had their first child. She is a beautiful little girl.
In 2018 one has to wonder what this child might see in her lifetime. As she grows into
a young lady will see she the possibilities of the lifetime ahead, will she be a dreamer,
setting goals and striving for peace and love like her sweet mother? Will she have a
love of the outdoors like her daddy? Will she be a list maker? Riding a Harley?
It is exciting to think about what lies ahead for this young lady, one would hope that
all things are equal for women, love is the way of the world and peace rules everywhere.
These are the things I wish for this baby and every baby born in these days. When they
are 50 years old in 2068, I hope they can look back at the trying times, grateful for the
changes that the current generation has changed.

Sara and Travis’s baby girl, I wish you peace.

1 comment:

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...