Monday, January 8, 2018

Tools For Safety

Yesterday one of my daughters, a friend of hers and I attend Stay Away Women’s
Self Defense at Minneapolis Krav Maga. This is something you hope you never
have to use. I took some classes for half a year a few years ago, at my husbands
urging. We learned techniques to stay safe in a sometimes scary world. It was a
good reminder to be cautious and use your voice, also if you gut tells you something
is probably not right, go with your gut. We were also reminded it is not ever your fault.
No matter what the circumstance, there is no reason whatsoever that you should
ever be assaulted, harassed or taking advantage of. Period.

Today, I remind you to be aware, be careful and take a class. You can thank me

later, living in fear can be crippling. Get the tools you need to go through life with
confidence, self defense is one of those tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...