Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Day 4 of the 21 day challenge.

This is where the rubber hits the road, you meet some internal resistance. This is the day that life gets in the way of your plans. This is the day you can pull yourself together and keep moving forward.

Yesterday I spent a few minutes thinking about why I was doing my 21 day challenge and really what is the challenge? I had to go back to remember this is about mindfulness. This is about getting my act together for 21 days. Get the lists made and do the work.

Eating healthier and tracking it.
Exercise everyday, no matter….
Keep myself mindful, daily.

Interesting struggle in the last few days...I love to read and was deep into a book for my book club that meets Wednesday night. I finished it last night, now the slate is clean until I dig into the next. I am calling my reading time my quiet time. We all need that.

Day four is a busy one for me. I will find some steps when I can and purpose when I move through it. Oh, there is time for fun in here too. Tonight’s play at the beautiful Orpheum Theater will be a lovely cap on the day.
Here’s to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...