Sunday, February 17, 2019

Day 2 of the Random 21 Day Challenge

It's Sunday Funday. Today for my challenge I will use my fitness pal to record my eating. By the way yesterday I recorded all of my food. If I eat like I did yesterday for the next five weeks I would lose a 1/2 pound. Not ideal, but let's spin it to the positive. I would not gain weight.

I did my own little version of a triathlon. I walk/ran for 25 minutes, used the stationary bike for 20 minutes and then got 15 minutes of swimming laps in. I included my physical therapy exercises in the mix for a nice workout that lasted over an hour. I am calling that a win.

Today I am preparing for an interview I have tomorrow, I have a couple of to do's from my organization list. I will plan my meals for today and tomorrow.

Progress not perfection! Living intentionally really takes some intention!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...