Saturday, February 16, 2019

21 Day Challenge- February resolutions??? Let's do it!

Its seems a bit odd to to be starting a 21 day challenge on February 16th. It’s a Saturday, who does this? Today, it is me doing it. I have been willy nilly working through the first 6 weeks of the new year with a general idea and general goals but little focus.
By starting this 21 day challenge I intend to be more mindful. Sara, my business and podcast partner,  would appreciate my work on that. My plan may change by the day, but the ultimate goal is to be aware of where I am spending my time and what I am doing with that time. Am I working towards my goal of living a purposeful life?

Here are the areas I will be working on for the 21 days.

Staying mindful of how I am spending my time
Working on writing time
Exercising EVERY day. Some days may be just a slow walk, but I need 21 days to get back into the habit of working out again. -I had a minor setback that seemed to slow my roll and created mental challenges. More on that later.
Clean up my eating habits, allow myself a treat but only if it fits into my weekly plan.
I will use My Fitness Pal to track my food. Do a better job of planning my meals. This is something I am learning from my other business and podcast partner, Katie.
I want to try a few new things, I don’t know what they are, but I am pretty sure skydiving will not be one of them right now.
I have other goals I am working through, but wanted to get started here on the blog.
Follow along on the podcast if you would like. It’s Unpredictable, available on SoundCloud, Stitcher and iTunes.

Here’s to progress, not looking for perfection. I am just working on some better habits in life. Working on some mindfulness and living a joyful life!
Will you join me? What would you like to accomplish in the next 21 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...