Tuesday, September 25, 2018

52 Adventures in 52 Weeks

I am ready for my journey to the end of my 50’s. I am not afraid of 60, but I am going to relish the last of my 50’s for the next fifty-two weeks. I have many goals and dreams, I am excited about the year AND the decade to come. During this year I plan to live with intention, while planning ahead, I want to take advantage of every moment to discover new things, try new things and live life full speed ahead.

My goal over the next fifty-two weeks is to find fun, joy and adventure every week. I intend to go places, meet people and leave fear behind. I have made a list of 52 things to attempt, look for, discover and do. This list may grow and a few things may be removed, but it will give me a blueprint of things to come.

With mindfulness I intend to Bloom. I will grow, explore and certainly love along the way. This is my last year in my 50’s, but it is the first day of the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...