Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring...Is Springing

The crack of a bat at training camp, the Final Four, the white shoes of Easter Sunday,
all signs that the winter is almost over.

Suddenly it is the middle of March, soon the trees will bud and we will have forgotten
about the days that the wind stung our face as we walked outside.

What do you look forward to this spring? I can’t wait to hear the birds chirps, I am excited
to get my bike out to pedal for an afternoon, the morning runs and eating at the sidewalk
restaurants. Of course I look forward to the summer months that follow, but there is a special renewal
every spring, just like when January 1st rolls around, in the north you look forward to spring
with the same excitement, a chance to start anew.

This week the calendar will say it is spring, the temperature might not reflect it but we are
just a little bit closer to that time of renewal. During this time I wish you Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...