Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is this where we want to be?

As we approach the end of January, it seems we are stuck in a somewhat cold reality. Is this what life is all about? Getting quickly from one building to the next, waiting for a "warm" up of 20 degrees? Lately I have been thinking about how quickly life seems to be flying by, but then the long cold month of January gets a person to thinking about being stuck in time. Now I mean that in the best of terms. To clarify, think about what you want to do in your life and if you are stuck here in January, would you be happy where you are at? Would you want to do more? Less? Maybe you have something on the list that you have been meaning to do.

On this day in January, do one thing, take one step towards the life you want to have! If you look at your life and all is right in the world, have another sip of coffee, put up your feet and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...