Friday, January 14, 2011

Into 2011

The new year comes with much hoopla, then we settle into January, soon we find ourselves into the winter routine, most of us forgetting the promises we made to ourselves in the new year. Now is a good time to reflect on what is a real resolution and what are empty wishes that we really aren't willing to work towards. Maybe this is the best time for goal setting, when the holiday haze has cleared your head.

Today, do one thing that will move you a step closer to what it is you are really looking for. Just a baby step if that is what you need to do.

I wish you all a day of mid January calm, free of worry and anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...