Friday, January 28, 2011

My morning routine includes the reading of a few newspapers online. I perusing some regional and some national papers for items of interest. It is amazing the anger you find in people’s replies to stories. They are virtual shouting matches filled with hate. The attacks they instigate would be private discussions in their heads if not for the anonymous shroud of the internet. I am not talking about the healthy debates and differences of opinion, I am talking about raw anger and attacks. Today, I wish those very angry people peace! Serenity now! Serenity now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...