Wednesday, November 24, 2010

As we prepare for our final day of the work week, we wait in anticipation of the kids and our grandchildren arriving safely. I am very thankful that they will attempt the drive, but I also would like them to err on the side of caution. Though we desperately want them to visit, the thought of trouble on the roads is hard to put aside.

As the day goes on I will think of ways to entertain and interact with the grandchildren I don't see enough. I am thinking of Christmas Card making and hiking to the park (it's less than 1/2 a block), a trip to Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls for the stroll through the Christmas lights and I think we can find some time for hot chocolate and marshmallows!

I love the Thanksgiving Holiday and I am looking forward to sharing it with 4 of our grandchildren,
Naomi, Tavian, Kierra and Kianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...