Sunday, November 28, 2010

The last day of Thanksgiving Weekend

It will be very quiet in our house again. All of the company will leave at once, then there will be silence. Some of the highlights of the weekend were the race/walk through Irvine Park. Ok, it was really just Brianna, Bridget and I trying to get through the Christmas lights in the park as quickly as possible because we were freezing! Playing Old Maid and Memory was a great time, and I really enjoyed Black Friday Shopping with Beth, Brianna and Bridget. We had some great food, some great laughs and enjoyed the weekend.
Back to that silence, it will be lonely, but we settle into our busy life and don't even notice it until the next time the company leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...