Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

Its Thanksgiving week! I do love Thanksgiving, I think many women especially appreciate this holiday. No stress to buy gifts, we can make it as big or as small as we want. I have such great memories of my childhood going to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving. All of the cousins that lived close were there. It certainly meant a day of great food, some games and lots of talking. Sometimes everyone was talking at once. Usually everyone was talking at once.
This Thanksgiving if the weather holds we will have 4 of our 8 grandchildren making their way over the river and through the woods to grandmother’s house. The kids will be here 4 nights and I need a plan for some fun activities to keep them busy, keep them out of trouble and most of all to create some memories for them. The pressure is on, just 3 days to prepare. I know we will be drawing our hands and making turkeys out of them. I am will be coming up with some outdoor activities in the next days. Gobble Gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...