Thursday, February 13, 2014

The longest coldest winter EVER!

It is only February 13th and in our neck of the woods we can certainly be facing a lot more cold, snow and winter. You know it has been a cold one when spirits are lifted by a 16 degree reading on the thermometer. Yesterday morning at the gym spirits were lifted, many were talking of not having to wear a coat because it was so nice out. In general everyone seemed happier. The prospect of not dipping below zero for a few days has many ecstatic; including me!

Maybe this is not the longest, coldest winter ever. But to many in the Midwest it certainly is feeling like it. I am ready for a sloppy thaw, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...