Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dreaming of Summer

A cold, cold winter morning is the perfect time to dream about summer adventures. This year as we have been holed up in our houses for most of the past two months, we have plenty of time for dreaming.

What kind of summer fun will you have this year? Are you taking a summer vacation? Spending some time with the grandchildren? Is there a motorcycle or hiking adventure on the horizon or weekends at the cabin? I am trying to get through just one more week, just one more week of bitter cold so we can start enjoying the outdoors again. Hang on folks; summer really is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...