Tuesday, November 19, 2013

10 Things I Learned While Living in Wisconsin

10. You can wear purple in the land of green and gold.
9. Beer is acceptable at any occasion
8. "On Wisconsin" is a catchy tune!
7. The rolling hills and streams are beautiful- there are 26,000 miles of rivers and streams
6. A small college in Eau Claire Wisconsin makes incredible Jazz Music
5. Kubb is a real sport, and curling club is like bowling in the summer
4. To ride motorcycle safely
3. Some of my best friends live in Wisconsin
2. Madison is one of the greatest Capital cities in the country
1. Cheese Curds are a food group and are best when squeaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...