Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stop the Violence and Fear

Once again, I read in the paper about a domestic violence dispute. I can imagine the great fear the three that were confronted felt. They all survived, the abuser did not in this case. Now they will all live with the pain of what they have seen. We need to stop the Violence and Fear. We need to teach young people it's not okay to threaten in any way. We need to teach them to back away when they feel the anger coming on.

This not just about young women, this affects all ages. The person that was threatened on this day was in her 60's. Let's learn to leave, let's learn to reach out to those that need it and break the silence.

Today let's talk about it. We have lost enough lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...