Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We need a little Christmas!

We need a little Christmas, right this very minute! We need a little Christmas now...I have heard that Christmas song about 20 times this Christmas season, I like it. But what does it mean? I think it means we need to live the Christmas spirit year around, when things are in the doldrums, we need a bit of good will and good cheer. And it isn't that we need to get the good will, we need to spread it; then comes the good cheer.

Let's spread a little Christmas today. What is one thing you can do today to make someone's day? The opportunity will present itself, and when it does, give someone a little Christmas right that very minute. Happy Holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...