Friday, December 17, 2010

Waiting for Baby

This is the day Baby Weich is to appear. His parents are off to the Hospital and the induction will begin. This is grandchild #9 for us. Each one is as exciting as the next.
As we anticipate the arrival, it is hard to imagine him at 5 and 10 and wonder how he will fit in with the other grandkids. What color eyes will he have? And how big will he be? (My guess is 8.6 lbs) When will he be old enough to come to Camp Grandma? Time will tell.

Until then, we will remember what little boys are made of; snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...