Friday, December 5, 2014

A Little More HO HO HO and a Little Less Bah Humbug

Every year at the end of November the radio is changed to Christmas music in our house and car. Every year we hear the same songs for a month straight and every year it brings joy to this middle aged woman's heart.

I am not sure if it is the connection I feel to my childhood or the excitement that is felt in the air during the holiday season. It just seems easier to push out negativity when you are listening to Bing Cosby sing "I am Dreaming of a White Christmas."

Here's to a lovely December and a Happy Holiday Season. Maybe in 2015 we can remember to carry that spirit on into January.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...