Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The most popular topic these days is the never ending winter weather. When the temps finally rise into the 50's there will be dancing in the streets. Aren't you looking forward to the parks filled with children, the green grass and the warmth of the sun as it rises in the sky? I know I am.  
We also can look forward to everything else the warmer weather brings; the family celebrations we cherish every year; Mothers day, the fishing opener, OK for me that is not a big one, but for some that is a date circled on the calendar. Graduations, summer weddings, getting the golf clubs out to hack your way around the golf course; the rush of getting the motorcycle moving down the road. 
Ah yes, there is so much to look forward to, let's not let the minor setback of cold spring temps ruin the day.  Get the bike polished up, sweep the garage floor and set your mind on summer! Make it a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...