Friday, April 19, 2013


Friday morning like most weekday mornings I enjoy a strong cup of joe and look over the things that had happened as I slept. I was a bit surprised when I noticed there were school closings not far from here; just a handful but none the less the last notice was Winter: Status CLOSED.  I am not sure why I found this funny, perhaps it is the fact that this winter is hanging “open” as we enjoy the last weeks of April.  So the little town of Winter, Wisconsin will have no school today. Fitting I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...