Friday, April 5, 2013

The Morning Room

As I get a bit older, the days, weeks and month seem to fly by. I enjoy my job; but I do look forward to every Friday; not for the same reasons as I did years ago; a weekend party. Now it is to have quiet time, which if you ask my husband, we don't do enough. I would agree there is nothing like a quiet Saturday morning to relax, listen to some jazz on satellite radio and of course drink coffee.

In our house we have two main floor living spaces, one was designed for as a family room with a fireplace and built ins, the other as a formal living room. I sit in that one in the morning; we watch TV in the other at night. One year during Camp Grandma our grand daughter Mariah called the more formal living room the "morning room". It stuck, this Friday like most I look forward to Saturday morning, relaxing, drinking coffee and talking smart in the "morning" room.
Here's to a wonderful weekend and some quiet time in your "morning room"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...