Monday, February 5, 2018

Out of Sorts

It doesn’t happen very often but occasionally I get out of sorts. When it happens in the
morning I just want to stew, this morning I had that feeling, I had my cup of coffee, wrote
my Senator and took a deep breath. Time to go for a walk and start my day on a better
note.

And then I went for a walk...and my entire attitude changed. I feel like I can now move on
with my day. Nothing is that bad that I can’t deal. It’s time to move on, put a smile on my
face and get ready for the week day.

Note for the day: Going for a walk helps with mind games 95% of the time.

I wish you peace this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...