Friday, May 18, 2018

The Firsts

In life we often mark milestones calling them the first, this is especially true with babies,
the first smile, the first tooth, a baby step. We are watching our son Andrew and his
fiance’ Holli experience this with our youngest Granddaughter
Charlett. Her beautiful smile lights up my snapchat almost daily and I love it.


Our first Granddaughter was born 19 years ago today. She came into the
world succinctly at 5:18 on 5/18. Our beautiful Mariah May. Today on her 19th
birthday we celebrate her. This beautiful, funloving, sweet and sassy girl.






Last year I was lucky enough to take her to the ocean for her first visit. She fell in
love with it, even after learning there was a small shark (5 ft) swimming between
her and the beach. This spunky girl taught us how to be grandparents, all 14
between Mariah and Charlett, have a little piece of their grandparents heart.

Happy Birthday Mariah! We are so excited to see what great things you do in your
life with your spunk! XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...