Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Monday....

Monday can just feel like a day that is a long way from the next weekend. Often for me it is a day of hope; this is the day that I think I will get started on all of those projects I have put off. The day I will tackle work with a vengeance. Monday is the day the eating will get under control and I will certainly exercise because it's a new week.

Monday often turns into the just another day; projects left untouched and candy bars eaten. But it's one in seven we get each week. Might as well enjoy it! Happy Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...