Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mozart as my guide!

Classical music in the background; coffee is freshly brewed, the day full of possibility. Saturday mornings at home are my favorite; especially when there isn’t anywhere we have to be. The busy work week behind, the week ahead isn’t within reach. The possibilities for the day endless; just what will I do with these precious hours? Certainly some reading, writing and probably running; if I must pick up a broom and slide it across the floors I will; but only with Mozart guiding me. What a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...