Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello August!

August 1st, the beginning of the end of the hot season. This is the month summer really gets over itself. The intense heat is usually gone this month; the kids prepare or return to school. The vacations wind down and people prepare for the season change coming soon. I love the fall and all of its beauty, but I do not like winter, I hang on to August like it is the last rung on the ladder. I want to enjoy each warm humid morning and savor the evening heat, storing it in my mind until it returns next June or July. I am sure those that do not enjoy the hot weather are glad when August rolls around; I am not one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Just Don't Know What to Do! Written December 8th 2020- Posted When the sun is shining and Hope is in the air.

 When this pandemic started I thought, I got this! I can do this. We all did. We didn't think it would reach us. As the weeks and months...