A cold, cold winter morning is the perfect time to dream about summer adventures. This year as we have been holed up in our houses for most of the past two months, we have plenty of time for dreaming.
What kind of summer fun will you have this year? Are you taking a summer vacation? Spending some time with the grandchildren? Is there a motorcycle or hiking adventure on the horizon or weekends at the cabin? I am trying to get through just one more week, just one more week of bitter cold so we can start enjoying the outdoors again. Hang on folks; summer really is coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Power of Boundaries- Know Your Limits
Have you ever felt pushed too far — where one small thing sends you over the edge and words fly out that you wish you could take back? That ...
-
Today I feel like I need a big reset button. There are so many areas of my life that feel as if they are spinning out of control. This mo...
-
Last night our family welcomed a new baby girl to the world. Our niece Sara and her husband Travis had their first child. She is a beauti...
-
This year I set some goals to make changes in my life; work on some priorities that I have not spent anytime focusing on in the last few ...
No comments:
Post a Comment