The month of March has been quite lamb-ish. I don't remember a milder one. An early spring in the upper Midwest gets us in a summer mood well ahead of the traditional Memorial day opener. This year the lawns are raked, garages are cleaned of the trails of winter road salt. What will we do when on those May days if all of the prep work for summer is complete?
How about helping a neighbor, friend or relative? I will throw out a challenge to anyone who has enjoyed a jump start on our summer season to do something nice for someone else in April and/or May. Find someone in need, do it anonymously if you like, rake a lawn, sweep out a garage or wash some windows.
It's a great season to pay it forward! Give a little bit of your time to someone who will really appreciate it. Happy Spring!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Power of Boundaries- Know Your Limits
Have you ever felt pushed too far — where one small thing sends you over the edge and words fly out that you wish you could take back? That ...
-
Today I feel like I need a big reset button. There are so many areas of my life that feel as if they are spinning out of control. This mo...
-
Last night our family welcomed a new baby girl to the world. Our niece Sara and her husband Travis had their first child. She is a beauti...
-
This year I set some goals to make changes in my life; work on some priorities that I have not spent anytime focusing on in the last few ...
No comments:
Post a Comment